To maintain a safe music school environment, we also need your help! Please wear your mask to your lesson and use the hand sanitizer provided as soon as you come in. We ask that only necessary parties come into the building at this time and friends/family wait outside or in their cars. Each time you come in, we will take your temperature with an infrared thermometer.
Our permission onsite is contingent on following safety guidelines, such as maintaining 6 feet of distance between students and teachers, wearing face coverings, adhering to protocols for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces, as well as monitoring for symptoms amongst teachers and students. Please take care to help us ease our way back safely:
- If you are feeling ill, DO NOT come to lesson. We can help you reschedule… email [email protected]
- If you have travelled recently, you must quarantine 14 days before attending your lesson.
- If you are awaiting results for your Covid-19 test, or have been in contact with a patient testing positive for Covid-19 within 48 hours before they took the test through 10 days after they received their results, DO NOT come to lesson.
- Everyone MUST WEAR A MASK into the building and throughout their lesson.
- Upon entry, each student must use hand sanitizer.
- Teachers will do a student assessment (are you feeling healthy today?) before beginning lessons, as well as a temperature read with an infrared thermometer.
- There will be NO WAITING AREA at this time. We will provide outside seating for those who’d like to wait outside or in their cars.
- After lesson, teachers will clean/disinfect all areas of touch.
- We are private instruction only at this time as the computer lab remains closed.
Thank you so much for continuing to support The Fleming School of Music!
Our Studio Policies…
LENGTH OF TERM/TUITION AND FEES – Tuition is calculated on a Trimester (12-week) basis for the school year. The annual registration fee includes basic instructional materials for the three Trimester school year. A 3% discount is included in the Annual Tuition Fee rate and available when tuition is paid in full. Students may begin lessons at any time during the school year. When a student begins mid-trimester, the trimester tuition and registration fees are paid in full with the understanding that a prorated tuition amount will be calculated for a subsequent term. Students who participate in outside events will pay those fees directly or reimburse the Music School for payment on a pre-arranged basis. Registration and tuition fees are non-refundable.
TUITION DUE: 1st Trimester: at registration 2nd Trimester: 11/18/2019 3rd Trimester: 3/2/2020
ATTENDANCE – The School may discontinue any student who has a pattern of absences or fails to adhere to the payment schedule. As a courtesy, please notify the school of any scheduled absences ahead of time. There are no refunds for classes missed because of student absence. However, we make a reasonable effort to make up missed private lessons resulting from illness. We offer one rescheduled private lesson per trimester with advanced notification. While we are unable to make up missed theory/performance classes, assignments are available upon request.
WEATHER CONDITIONS – The Music School follows Issaquah School District closures when weather conditions or other emergencies arise. When ISD cancels for the day, the Music School will close. If ISD runs late or dismisses early the Music School may be open. We will leave a detailed message on 425-961-0981 when weather conditions threaten. Check this message first if you have questions about a possible Music School closure.
425.961.0981 Piano Lessons ~ Guitar Lessons ~ Ukulele Lessons ~ Theory&Performance